Tuesday, December 14

1:18

I feel stupid - but I know it won't last for long. You don't know me now, I kinda thought that you should somehow.  I feel stupid but it's something that comes and goes.  I've been changin' - think it's funny how now one knows.  So why ya gotta stand there looking like the answer now?  I feel stupid - but I think I been catchin' on.  I feel ugly - but I know I still turn you on.  You seem colder now, torn apart, angry, turned around.  So are you gonna stand there?  Are you gonna help me out?  You need to be together now.  Now I'm cryin' - isn't that what you want?  At times - I do believe I am strong.  So someone tell me why do I feel stupid?

I need you now.  Do you think you can cope?  You figured me out - I'm a child and I'm hopeless, bleeding and broken - though I've never spoken.


No comments:

Post a Comment