Tuesday, December 6

One month


In one month, I will start classes at BYU.  I can’t wait.  BYU is one of my favorite places.  My parents raised me on stories of their adventures at the Y.  I spent my childhood waiting to get there.  I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to work in Ohio over the summer and to study in Amman, Jordan this semester, but I’ll be glad to be back.  However, it’s not over yet; before I return to BYU I’m going to…

1.     Take 3 Finals
2.     Take a test over the phone in an Oral Proficiancy Interview
3.     Pack everything, clean the apartment
4.     Say goodbye to my friends here
5.     Take a bus across the border into the West Bank
6.     Spend 10 days on a whirlwind tour of Palestine
7.     Fly from Tel Aviv to Dayton, OH
8.     Christmas with my family
9.     See my Ohio friends
10.  Visit my old workplace, visit Museums, See Tintin
11.  Fly to Seattle for Heather’s wedding
12. Spend a few days with my roommate Dana
13. Go to a NYE in Seattle!
14. Spend a few days with my other roommate Dana
15. Fly to Provo, find my apartment, set up camp

No comments:

Post a Comment